Wednesday, December 3, 2008

All Quiet on the Paki Front

We all know how much those peaceful, moderate Paki Muslims love to take to the streets to demonstrate their love of peace and moderation. Google Image Search has literally hundreds of pictures of peaceful, moderate Paki Muslims outraged that a Danish paper published some cartoons, so we also know it doesn't take much to get these true believers riled up.

Given that some not-so-peaceful-and-moderate Paki Muslims just tortured and murdered 175 or so innocent people in Bombay, I searched for some images of peaceful, moderate Paki Muslims demonstrating their outrage at this atrocity committed in the name of Islam. I must be doing something wrong, because I haven't found any of those pictures thus far.

If you know of any pictures of peaceful, moderate Paki Muslims outraged by these murders committed in the name of Islam, please send them to me. I'd hate to start believing that "moderate Islam" is nothing more than a convenient myth. Yeah, I'd really hate to start believing that.

No comments: